Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Arriving at the desk of Lord Ambassador Valaric*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 am Post subject: *Arriving at the desk of Lord Ambassador Valaric* Reply with quote

*A small stack of official documents signeted with the Armunn crest arrives at the Ambassador's desk, awaiting review. On top of the documents is a hand written note*

Lord Ambassador

I am submitting the following items to be brought to the attention of the General Assembly at it's next meeting, along with the documentations relating to each subject.

Item #1 - The official Public announcement that Nu'jelm is now under Dark Order command and control. And therefore visitors, though allowed, are subject to all of the laws associated. We will welcome and encourage visitors from all walks, as long as they leave any non-Oblivion religious beliefs behind them, and all weak traits are stifled. (Such as those commonly found in frolicking elves).

- Tourists to Nu'Jelm will obey ALL commands given to them by any within the ranks of the Dark Order military. If the command is considered to be unjust, they are welcome to submit a complaint to your (The Lord Ambassador's) office, but must still comply with the command.

Item #2 - Lady Ditto Armunn will be hosting several festivals in Nu'jelm. These festivals will be known as the Festivals of the Saints. (our most revered, yet no longer active glorious soldiers). Each festival will last one week and have it's own theme.

- The first festival: Festival of Saint Beldon. Begins April 2nd. Starts with a Parade in Nu'jelm.

Item #3 - Bring forth the motion for the Jhelom Advanced Warrior Academy to disband itself since they are not needed in these lands as the Dark Order is more than capable of protecting any who but ask.

- This is to be a voting motion. I wish all the votes be recorded and brought to my attention with who voted in what way and why, IF a reason is given. You need not fight hard for the disbanding. I require only the information the voting results will bring. I am particularly interested in Lady Tatiana's vote. She walked a thin line with us before with her votes and I wish to see if she expects to continue to do so.

If you have questions or wish to see me on these or any other issues, my door is open to you.

Warlord Imryrr Armunn
The Dark Order

Hawk/ICQ#: 617689603
Enoch: "now I'm gonna have to make up some lich version of poo"
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: