Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Doctor Who Appreciation Thread

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:45 pm Post subject: Doctor Who Appreciation Thread Reply with quote

"Right, physics! Physics, eh? Physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physcis. Physics! Hope you're getting all this down." - The 10th Doctor

"Biting's excellent. It's like kissing. Only there's a winner." - Idris

"Yeah, listen, listen, got to dash... things happening. Well... four things. Well... four things and a lizard." - The 10th Doctor

"That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien." - The 9th Doctor

"We're stuck. All of space and time he promised me. Now I've got a job in a shop, I've got to support him!" - Martha Jones

"Goodness me, I'm a man. Yum. So many parts! And hardly used... Ah.. ah! Two hearts! Oh, baby, I'm beating out a samba!...Ooh, he's slim. And a little bit foxy. You've thought so too. I've been inside your head...You've been looking... you like it." - Cassandra in the 10th Doctor's body

"You've got a time machine, I've got a gun. What the hell. Let's kill Hitler!" - Mels aka River Song

"Well, I was on my way to this gay Gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I suddenly thought "Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish. I think I'll kill the Fuehrer." - River Song

"One day, just one day, maybe, I'm going to meet somebody who gets the whole "don't wander off" thing." - The 9th Doctor

"This planet is just starting. These stupid little people have only just learned how to walk but they're capable of so much more. I'm asking you, on their behalf, please just go." - The 9th Doctor

"Have you seen? There are these... things. These... great, big space rhino things! I mean rhinos from space! And we're on the moon! Great big space rhinos, with guns, on the moon! And I only came in for my bunions! Look, they're all fixed now, perfectly good treatment, the nurses were lovely, I said to my wife, I said, I recommend this place to anyone. But then we end up on the moon! And... did I mention the rhinos?" - The 10th Doctor

"The last time I was sentenced to death, I ordered four hyper-vodkas for my breakfast. All a bit of a blur after that... I woke up in bed with both of my executioners. Lovely couple, they stayed in touch! Can't say that about most executioners." - Captain Jack Harkness

"And I'm looking for a blonde in a Union Jack. A specific one, mind you, I didn't just wake up this morning with a craving." - The 9th Doctor

"Tracked you down with this. This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces, whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow." - The 10th Doctor

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The 10th Doctor

Billy:"What in God's name are you talking about?" Martha Jones: "Trust me, just nod when he stops for breath." - Martha & Billy about the 10th Doctor

"Fascinating race, the Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely. No mess, no fuss...." - The 10th Doctor

"Whatever you do, don't blink." - The 10th Doctor

"When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever, for one moment, accepts it." - River Song's Narration

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Lady Ditto Armunn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor: ...With Martha, like I said, it got... complicated. And that was all my fault. I just want a mate.
    Donna: You just want to mate?!
    The Doctor: I just want a mate!
    Donna: You're not mating with me, sunshine!
    The Doctor: A mate! I want a mate!

Donna: Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me, right now, where am I?
    The Doctor: Inside the TARDIS.
    Donna: What?
    The Doctor: The TARDIS.
    Donna: What?
    The Doctor: The TARDIS!
    Donna: The what?
    The Doctor: It's called the TARDIS!
    Donna: That's not even a proper word. You're just saying things.

Lucius Caecilius Iucundus: Who are you?
    The Doctor: I am... Spartacus.
    Donna: And so am I.

Donna: You fought her off with a water pistol! I bloody love you!

The Doctor: Guess what I've got Donna.
    [Pulls out a large remote device from his overcoat]
    The Doctor: Pockets.
    Donna: How did they fit in there?
    The Doctor: They're bigger on the inside.

=Left Hand Suzuki Method=
Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
Tarothin Armunn Quote: "I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random."
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: