Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Origin of Consuming

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bree'Dorian Armunn
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:01 pm Post subject: Origin of Consuming Reply with quote

She sat in the large Yew tree looking out at the water. Eyes watery with tears. Lips trembling behind the black half-face mask.
Bree had run away from the crowd in Yew. She ran until the giant tree invited her with it's hidden shelter beneath thick green branches. But you can't run away from yourself. She could try. For him she could try. Looking down she stared at the dagger she still clutched tightly in her fist. Daydreams twisted in her mind like putrid gray raindrops pounding at her skull. Fantasies of warm deep red blood beneath her ungloved hands.
Turning sharply, Bree grabbed hold of the trunk of the yew tree and began banging her forehead against the bark. "no no no no" she muttered, ignoring the pain, and the scrapes it caused. She stopped just as suddenly as she'd started. Just get to Ralph, she mentally told herself. He was her circle of comfort and safety.
She was about to climb down when she heard the giggling not too far away. Her eyes spied the couple and she watched as the common flirtatious dance played itself out. A middle aged woman and a younger man played at the dance until she heard the woman tell him "My husband will be home by now. I can't. Meet me tonight when the moon is high. He'll be well into his cups by then." The woman winked and ran off. Leaving the young man alone. Or so she thought...
Bree silently slid down the tree. Hidden in the shadows, she looked first in the direction of the man. He'd never see it coming. Turning her head she then looked in the opposite direction. Home....and Ralph.........

Song for Bree

"Even though Imryrr took more after myself, I predict that Bree will be able to shape the land through whispers in diplomats' ears..."
- Lord Tarothin Armunn
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: