Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

D|O Schedule In-Depth..As It Happens

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 am Post subject: D|O Schedule In-Depth..As It Happens Reply with quote

(This schedule will be constantly changing/added to as I know about things, so check back here regularly if your like me and have a hard time remembering what is happening when. PLEASE Reply if there is an upcoming event that needs adding.)

1/21 MONDAY = -The Lush house, Grand Re-opening! Tavern night-Malas 9pm est. - Aulbrey's tavern. Show your support to our civilian sister by attending this event. It's the least we can do since we're always "invading" the place & ordering her around. *grins*

1/21 MONDAY = AFTER Tavern Night = Patroling & Rounding up prisoners in Nujelm. (starting sometime between 10-midnight)

1/23 WEDNESDAY = Nujelm Events Meeting 8pm est If you have any ideas on how to use any of the npc buildings/areas for something regular or some special event, come tell us. We'll meet up at Ocllo arena since training is right after the meeting.

1/23 WEDNESDAY = GUILD TRAINING! 9pm est . No matter if you are no-skilled or legendary. Geared up or naked. THESE SESSIONS ARE IMPORTANT FOR ALL D|O MILITARY because we are doing more than pvping at the beginning of training. We are rp'ing and teaching D|O methods of how to do different things, (some of it pvp related & some of it not). We also discuss events that have recently happened or are about to happen. Training sessions is the place to go now to keep involved and "in the know" where it concerns your guild. If you can't or don't want to stay for the actual pvp training, you don't have to.
I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE all D|O military to attend at least the first few minutes of training. At least once a week at bare minimum.

1/23 WEDNESDAY = Caravan Support. 9:30ish pm est. Directly after Drills & News of the Day, we will head out to meet the Traveling Caravan at Serpent's Hold, then sail out to give them both land and naval support and protection.

1/25 FRIDAY = GUILD TRAINING! 9pm est (*We'll be having a Public ARENA NIGHT event at the Ocllo Arena either this Friday or Next. Stay tuned. )

1/26 SATURDAY = PvM Night. 9pm est (I need a volunteer that knows some decent pvm areas to lead a pvm hunt. If I don't get one, then you'll be stuck with me, & I suck at it since I don't know much about the pvm places now. lol)

1/27 SUNDAY = GUILD TRAINING! 7pm est

1/28 MONDAY = ARPC Tavern Night 9pm est. @ Horn of the Unicorn

1/29 TUESDAY = -The General Assembly-, New haven 9:00 pm est (rune will be placed at goodmans) (Requesting D|O guards for this. Contact me or General Terra if you'd like to volunteer. The meeting may last an hour or two. Ambassador Valaric may be attending depending on his rl schedule. Warlord Imryrr will take his place if he cannot attend.)

(PLEASE Reply if there is an event that needs adding)
Hawk/ICQ#: 617689603
Enoch: "now I'm gonna have to make up some lich version of poo"

Last edited by = Imryrr Armunn = on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

OUR CURRENT LAND HOLDINGS: All of the following are in Felucca.

Caina (Ice Isle, Fel) is our Home Base
(Outsiders strictly forbidden. Arrest trespassers to await public trial unless they have special permission to be there. )

Ocllo is our training grounds, arena, and farming town. Its also where we perform our secret experiments & trainings.
(Uninvited Outsiders on/in Ocllo ground are subject to immediate arrest. Outsiders are only allowed in/on Ocllo ground if they are a guest of the Dark Order, & even then Outsiders must pay a travel tax to visit the town. ALL outsider guests are to be accompanied by D|O military if outside the Arena zone. The arena is tax free on training nights if outsiders come to train with Dark Order, or if there is an Arena event. Outsiders in forest zones or experiment buildings is strictly forbidden except by special permission of a General, the Magus, or Warlord. Unauthorized outsiders in forest zones or experiment buildings are subject to immediate arrest as a high crime. Use of the docks by outsiders is strictly forbidden. The only exception to this is the Rusty Blade company. Any trespassing ship will be subject to immediate impound & the owner subject to immediate arrest.)

Nu'jelm is our public npc city where people can go to meet us or attend public events. It's also the home to the Dark Order prison and crystaline slave mines (aka Dead Mines).
(Open to outsiders but they must pay a travel tax unless they are there for an advertised event or have been invited by brethren. Docking at the south end of Nujelm by outsiders shall be heavily taxed. NO outsider docking at the north shores. )

((Minoc is under D|O occupation but not a claimed territory of ours. Taxable zone and troop gate access.))

Last edited by = Imryrr Armunn = on Sat May 11, 2013 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Traveling Caravan - Starts Weds, 9pm est. D|O support will start right after drills & news of the day. Added to schedule.
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:54 am Post subject: Reply with quote

4/8 Mon = -Lush House Tavern Night. 9pm until
4/8 Mon = -Oath Ceremony, after Tavern Night
(Naedra Sun'tet)

4/9 Tues = Oath Ceremony, (Abigail)
4/9 Tues = General Assembly Meeting, 9pm -10/11pm
4/9 Tues = (Be ready for anything after GA Meeting)

4/10 Weds = Oath Ceremony (time allotted for anyone that might still need to swear their guild or citizenship Oath, time is variable)
4/10 Weds = Guild Training! 9pm

4/11 Thurs = Guild Training! 9pm

4/11 Friday = unscheduled (GMs need a day off once in a while) A good day to Recruit, RP, or hop on an alt, do whatever, or not even log in.

4/12 Sat = Oath Ceremony (Noriko)
4/12 Sat = Trial Day. (If any D|O has arrested someone, you may hold trial at the Nujelm Court if you set it up.)

Last edited by = Imryrr Armunn = on Sat May 11, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:56 am Post subject: Reply with quote

5/11 Sat = D|O Class @ the fel Nuj palace classroom, 9:30pm until
    5/12 Sun = Guild Training! 8pm until
    (come prepared for blood & travel. that means pvp gear w/ focus & insure insure insure)
    5/13 Mon = Tavern night arpc event. 9pm until (D|O are excused to be on other chars. if they'd like)
    5/13 Mon = Arena Personal Training/Duels, Ocllo Arena, 11pm until
    5/14 Tues = Arena Personal Training/Duels, Ocllo Arena, 9pm-10pm /
    Supply check to make sure you have all necessary pvp supplies on your person or in your bank
    5/15 Weds = Guild Training! 9pm until

** PvP supplies are commonly the following:
    Bandages
    Potions
    Orange Petals
    Apples (green kind, not red kind)
    1 or more bolas
    1 trapped box
    1 Teleport Scroll
    Gating Mages may wish to have a Shrine or Ocllo Healer rune handy for gating (friendly) enemies to get rezzed.

I UPDATED THE CURRENT Outsider Status of Ocllo up there. Please read over it.
Basically, it means that unless they are invited to Ocllo by us, they aren't suppose to be there & we should arrest them. Always accompany guests if they wish to go outside the arena zone. Anyone caught outside the town itself, or the arena are commiting a high crime and MUST be arrested to stand trial.
Experiment areas are the Mage building, Library building, and the farms. Anyone caught in those areas are subject to Magus Enoch's or General Terra's experimentation, arrest, or both. Thats for "outsiders", not D|O.
= Imryrr Armunn =
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:27 am Post subject: Reply with quote

5/18 Sat = Dark Order Class. 9:30pm est Nuj Fel Palace classroom. Special Guest Instructor- The Magus Enoch w/ his teachings on Oblivion.
    5/19 Sun = 8pm est Supply check for Project Fire and Fealty (see Notes below)
    5/20 Mon = Project Fire and Fealty begins. (Time to be determined Sun 5/19 above as to if it starts before or after tavern night)
    5/20 Mon = Tavern Night 9p est

**FIRE and FEALTY Notes: Your characters will be spending some nights in towns AND in the wilderness during this campaign. It will be an ongoing, steady march. We will not be going somewhere, burning something and then turning to go back home only to come back and burn something else the next day. Think of it as soldiers "going overseas". RP trips home can be accounted for game emergency/mechanics but RPly/ICly we'll be constantly travelling to complete one full phase. We will come back home rp wise after ea phase for a day or two before embarking on the next phase. Civilians that have combat experience are encouraged to travel with the soldiers to carry the supplies, prepare camps, and tend wounds as needed. The other civilians that will be at home are expected to double their town defense training and prep our home lands to guard against possible invasion while the bulk of the soldiers are away.

GEAR: Minimal pvp gear (what you'd bring for a field fight)
Food
Bedroll
Dark Fire (many conflags)
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: