Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Town of Yew

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
SunWolf
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 pm Post subject: Town of Yew Reply with quote

SunWolf is running for Governor for Yew and I need your help with votes. Have been playing catch up with LLTS ever since the elections have started. Each time we knock them down, they come with waves more characters. I still have alot of friends coming with alot of accounts but I don't feel it will be enough.

We have been holding event within Yew off and once since 98 and would to really do some bigger events with this new system.

Sometime this week we want to do a hospitality night, that works sort of like the soup kitchen we did but just different theme, if i have time to work on it and get it done. New Yew Times will be put out this week as well.

Thank you for your help.
Halister Marner
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I fully endorse SunWolf for this election. The advantage to voting in UO is you don't have to suffer voting lines and maddening bureaucracy, just click the town stone to vote!
Wynn
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I second the nomination Wink Wait did you say LLTS I may have to think Sunwolf haahaaa.
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I am voting for everyone I can that's an Rper, when the GM fixed yew I ran over!

Waiting for the others to get fixed...
Judas D'arc
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, SunWolf. I think you'll do a great job, and I swear I didn't only vote for you because you were standing right there! But seriously, I've asked everyone in our guild that's a Yew citizen to vote for you too.
Cat Lyxen
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote

*waves her sign " I VOTED FOR SUNWOLF" "
'I'll end with an edit to Ditto's post since she obviously doesn't grasp the man code.......................having your sister entertained by another gentleman gives you clearance to entertain their sister without retribution while taking care of mom leads to a blood fued which can only end in death" Gnarlug
SunWolf
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

When I logged in, someone told me LLTS had 70% of the votes and i was at 22%. I won't even be able to close the gap so they didn't want to take time voting. Due to everyone's help, around 11pm i was only .4% behind, one more vote would of put me in the lead for the first time during entire election. My friend who had two accounts went to bed instead lol. I droped to around 4% now behind but it is still closer than what it was yesterday. Thank you all for helping!
Meet Camelot, he seems to be a really nice guy, and now he is having fun with this. He was running away with it all and stated, he is going o really have to work now and said whoever wins, hope we all can work on ideas and the town together.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: