Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

* a letter pinned on the walls of most taverns *

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Acejuk
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:02 pm Post subject: * a letter pinned on the walls of most taverns * Reply with quote

I, Captain Ace, am offering 500,000 gold pieces to whoever may come and engage in fair sea worthy combat, defeat me, and loot somthing that proves you killed me from my corpse. I do this in a search of great seafaring men. The tides of my oceans have grown quiet and I wish for competition in my lands. I seek brave souls to join my crew and my cause of plundering and pillaging, but to get them I must offer what I am after myself, gold.

Look for the Golden Title of my boat "The Treasure Hunter" [AAR] when searching on the high seas. Any man brave enough that thinks he can defeat the lord of the Feluccian seas should come and show their strength.
Boat crews cannot have more than 3 men apiece or the bounty is forefeit.
Either before or after you attempt to kill me, you have to speak the name of my dead 1st mate.
The time to kill me ranges between
the The 29th of this eve to the 9th of next month.
The contest ends on the 10th hour of the eastern sun on the 9th day of next month.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: