Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter left for Loric

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lady Mal
Adventurer
Adventurer

Location: Red Fang Pointe Crimson Shadow Syndicate @}'~,~'<V--V>'~,~'{@

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:10 am Post subject: A letter left for Loric Reply with quote

Dearest Bard and Storyteller,

I found our last conversation deeply intriguing and I would love to continue where we left off. You had extended an invitation to view a mysterious object and I gladly take you up on that offer. Please, tell me if it still stands, and if so, where and when we may meet.

Simply,

Mal
Loric
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lady Mal,

I apologize for not being clear on this artifact matter. The information I possessed came directly from an archeologist whom I invited to stay at my cottage while he researched this subject. The undisclosed artifact is rumored to be buried with the treasure of one "3 Toed Willie'; an urban legend in Buc's Den. The man doing the research claims the treasure is cursed as 'Willie' sold his soul to some devil to protect it. I am sure when he actually does go to dig this hoard up, he will hire any who might be brave enough to travel with him. His name is Micha Jones. He says he will go to the Salty Dog when he has acquired the whereabouts of said lost treasure. I hope this note clarifies any misunderstanding this bard might have conveyed to you. It also contains my sincere apologies.

Yours truly,
Loric Syntel
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: