Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

"Pick" Yosef For Minoc!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Yosef The Miner
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:48 am Post subject: "Pick" Yosef For Minoc! Reply with quote

Good Evening, I’d like to introduce myself to the Good Citizens of Minoc. My name is Yosef, I was born and raised in Minoc. At the age of 5, I saw my father head into the mines where he went every year after that. I looked at my mother and said “I’ll be a man like him one day”. She’d look at me and smile. My father was a person who would give the shirt off his back to help another person in need. He is missed by many.

If only he could see me now, I believe he would be proud. For many years I have worked within the mines, building the community and living out his legacy. I have seen the positive times and negative throughout our communities.

We stand here today with options. It is within our hands to change the path we are heading down. It is time for change! We can no longer stand on the sideline and watch our community fall apart! I don’t want to be a king, that’s not my intentions, I don’t want to enslave or conquer anyone. I would only like to help everyone if possible. We all want to help one another, communities are like that!

All I can tell you know is this; I am there for the people!

Things to come:
24/7 Trade Deal *No more dropped deal*
Deal or No Deal coming back to Atlantic!
Bi-weekly meetings
Building back our reputation as the craftsman capital of the world!!! “We Rock”
Possible crafter unions
Monthly events with mini events throughout the week to build community
Intertwined cities to build trade alliances
Be there for the people!

Vote Yosef, You'll really dig it.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: