Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

I'm Never Going to Reopen the Wintermoor Museums

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
JCtheBuilder
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:05 pm Post subject: I'm Never Going to Reopen the Wintermoor Museums Reply with quote

So I need some help. I just do not have the time to decorate and get things in order.

The plan is I will co-own one or more people and they can decorate the towers up. I can then put down the rares and open them to the public. It would be nice if there are references to old communities in there if anyone can think of some. I want them to be a place people will go visit to reminisce about the old days.

This has been nagging at me for a long time so I want to finally get something done about it.

You can private message me or post here if you would like to be a decorator.

Also does anyone have thoughts about whether one or both towers should be turned into custom house designs? I have always thought to just leave them as is. But I can definitely see the appeal in it. The layouts are so boring and not optimized at all.

There are also some exciting contests I am going to be running for the month of February. Including a romantic decoration contest. There will be an announcement this weekend on www.uoguide.com
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: