Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Haven Fest (March 9th)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Sennah T'Nae
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:51 pm Post subject: Haven Fest (March 9th) Reply with quote

Here are my thoughts for the next Haven Fest. Below I have a table with the item contribution and mini event suggestions for each town. If you wish to host an event for the next Haven Fest feel free to use one of these ideas or an idea of your own that you would like to do. If you have your own ideas please just keep them short so that they can be done numerous times for the event.

If you would like to be marked as a representative of a town, you do not have to remain a representative of the same town, each month feel free to represent any town you would like to. The representatives are simply a way to show off the town and its people, or tell some history or lore about the town.

The items in blue I have already, only items in white are needed. If you have items left over from the event let me know or just reply so that we don't have an over abundance of certain items. If you message me personally, I will mark it down on the table.
Town/City -- Item Contribution -- Event Suggestions

Britain -- Instruments

Skara Brae -- Bows & Arrows -- Archery Mini Tournament (get 5 arrows, try for a bullseye for a prize)

Trinsic -- Shields

Yew -- Wood

Vesper -- Iron Armour

Minoc -- Crafting Tools

Jhelom -- Bladed Weapons -- Duel (only gm made armour and weps allowed. Only weapons can be used, no spells)

New Magincia -- Jewelry

Moonglow -- Ridable Mounts

Cove -- Food -- Watch what you eat. (3 pies, 2 are poisoned, try to choose the one that isn’t poisoned)

Buccaneers Den -- Lockpicks -- Trapped Chests (3 treasure chests, pick the lock of one, and hope its not trapped)

NuJel’m --Bashing (Mace) -- Duel (only gm made armour and weps allowed. Only weapons can be used, no spells)

Serpents Hold -- Leather Armour

Luna -- Bandies

Umbra -- Necromancy Books

Wind -- Magery Books

Ter Mur -- Gargish Armour

Delucia -- Ingots

Papua -- Potions

Tokuno Islands -- Tokunese Armour

Guided tours of the towns
are
The blue listed items I currently have, if you are holding items from the previous Haven Fest please let me know so that it can be accounted for

As a last note, I would like to ask if anyone would like to be an assistant to the Haven Fest of March. With the population of Atlantic being so high I could not spend much time talking to anyone, I went between many chats IC and OOC. If you would like to be an assistant 1. please be positive you can be on from at least 830pm- 10pm EST. 2. Watch for young players, as they log in and show them around to the different tables and introduce them to the representatives.

Let me know your thoughts!
Molly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy to do Luna since I am the Grand Duchess of Luna. I also have tons of enhanced bandages I can give away. For newbies it might be hard for them to carry a lot so I was thinking maybe 50.

Maybe for a future adventure if you want to cross into Fel, I could do Rivendell, I know the complete history of Rivendell too (the oldest player run town still in existence).
Sanctus, Luna, Malas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXoGDbJ5nLU
Sennah T'Nae
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll mark you down for Luna, thank you *smiles*

With the player town, if you would like to mention that or are able to have a mini event feel free to do so. I don't think young players can go into Fel though, so that might limit some from the area.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: