Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Returning again!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started
View previous topic :: View next topic
mrvyper007
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:03 am Post subject: Returning again! Reply with quote

Well hello again, not sure there is a lot of activity anymore but I decided I wanted to return for some RP if any is to be had? I know Haven has an event in it once in awhile thanks to a couple contacts on ICQ.

Some might remember me as Reiketsukan of clan Shima-kaze, Nicolae Alexandru Sorin of the Draven Vampire Clan, or possibly from other shards as Marcus Kobra or Maccen Korten from Cove.

IF anyone is out there with even a shred of RP I'd be gracious to know about it. Thank you in advance and I look forward to sharing a mug or a good conversation again!
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> New Here? Find Out How to Get Started All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: