Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

The Crimson Shadow Rises

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:38 pm Post subject: The Crimson Shadow Rises Reply with quote

So you may or may not have noticed that I have been missing at worst to inactive at best for the last few weeks. Some may add that up to months. And I felt the need to give some explanation. The short version is work got crazy and in an effort to curb some of the insanity they moved me to a day side position to help. At one point I was working 16-20 hours a day for a two weeks to try to clean up some of the headache. But that’s not even the full excuse. I got burnt out from UO. It happens to the best of us and other hobbies and interests of mine just seemed more appealing. I’m not naive enough to think I can just walk away from UO and the awesome people within UO. You guys are awesome. I was very excited about the plot lines I was working on but I just got a bad bout of writer’s block and banality won over when it came to moving those plots along on the page and ICly. I’m not going to guarantee and promise and swear that I will be back in game in full force just yet. But I do want to make an effort to try to get back into the swing of things if you’ll have me.

So just before leaving I was running a plot on Atlantic that involved several bank heists to replenish my trade company’s coffers after funding the plague I started in Vesper. And on Catskills I was trying to breathe life back into the Necropolis to be a true force of evil there. That started with rebuilding the Evil Eye Tavern and a few other buildings. Another part of that was ICly reuniting the gypsy clans that can trace their lineage back to the Necropolis. OR OOCly making up a new dark gypsy culture to represent the majority of mortals aligned with the Necropolis. As a result a gypsy camp was set up at the Feluccan Yew Cross roads. I started a Chapter of my guild on Europa, though I had the common sense to put that on hold for now. As a side project I even started a pair or good guys; Gavin Law on Atlantic and Allen Klawstar on Catskills. So needless to say part of me getting burnt out was that I was spreading myself too thin. I’m not sure if I can just pick up the heist plot where I left off without some IC explanation of how the investors feel about Dante’s mismanagement of the company. So I’ll try to put that into an IC story. But as for the Catskills story I just need people that would be interested in participating in some gypsy RP.

I am not going to be running for office this election cycle. I think 6 months is just too long. Especially for someone just coming back from a burn out. But I will have all 22 of my accounts active to keep my houses refreshed during the election so if anyone is looking for help in the election let me know.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dante Darkheart
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe deciding to come back on the day the log in servers decided to act up could be seen as a sign. Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: