Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

D|O Check-in 2018

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order
View previous topic :: View next topic
DittOdy
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:38 pm Post subject: D|O Check-in 2018 Reply with quote

((ALL OF THE FOLLOWING IS OOC & written by the player of Imryrr Armunn ))

Hello everyone!

The player of Juks just informed me that the community board is back up! YAY! (Thank you so much for whoever did that if you see this. a big *hug* to you)

The D|O as a guild is not active in UO -at this time-. Nor do Tarothin & myself have any current plans on changing that in the future. The rp community in UO is just too small population-wise to allow for D|O to exist as it should in the world. It may make it's home in a new game one day, or even in UO if things change.

The guild was/is more than just a guild in a game to a lot of us in it. It's members were and are a 2nd family to us. And some of us still keep in regular contact day to day.

Don't get me wrong though. The Dark Order still exists. It is just not an ACTIVE rp guild. Our history still matters. Our stories. Our wars. Our loves. Our losses. All still matter.
No one other than the player of Tarothin "Cloudster" Armunn & myself has permission to rebirth/remake the Dark Order as a guild. However, you might see one or more of it's members out and about. Hope so.

Thank you,
Ody, the player of Imryrr Armunn
Mave Gerhart
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit late for the 2018 check-in, but my son was asking me about storytelling and RP related things and it made me drift over here! I sure do miss the old days Laughing Hope everyone is doing well!

"If you have to explain why it makes RP sense, then odds are it doesn't" -Leshok (or his DM)

[01:48] Deathwisp: well I always rub the fuzzy part before I pull it off
[01:48] Mave: ...what?
[01:49] Deathwisp: you know, the fuzzy... nvm
Bellrick Ospen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:55 pm Post subject: Discord link Reply with quote

Mave, if you haven't joined already but here is a link to the ARPC discord: https://discord.gg/Ufr42nAc
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Dark Order All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: