Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

William Smit

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
William Smit
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:01 am Post subject: William Smit Reply with quote

Greetings!

Just looking for any role-players from around 2000-2003 who might remember me.

I was once Sage of Justice and was Vice Mayor of Yew for about two weeks in 2001, until I went into a drunken frenzy and attacked both the Mayor of Britain (Auren Therion) and the Vice-Mayor of Trinsic (Gwendolyn) during a Trinsic Trade Bazaar.

During the citation reading of my crimes at the next Yew Council meeting, I decided to bring an orc for my lawyer as a joke.

Unfortunately the orcs decided to send more than one orc: they sent thirty.

No surprise: there was bloodshed. I was also impeached not long after, and at my impeachment trial I brought more orcs.

More bloodshed. Razz

Long story short: the Yew War began and the orcs, being at their membership peak and quite good at fighting, ended up defeating the Yew Militia in several battles and took over the town of Yew for a time.

I went on to work for the orcs after the war and played a bad guy for some time, until GreyPawn finally caught me and burnt me at the stake.

I went on to play with the Guardsmen Militia of Europa from 2008 to 2010 using the same name.

A few names I recall:

Countless Stormreaver Orcs
Molly
Garrett Granth
Annunzio
SunWolf
Scarab
Pyros
Dyluck Blade (GM of West Yew University)
Order of the Ebon Skull (undead guild and fantastic role-players)

I'll never forget the great events, the wonderful nights at the taverns (especially at the Hungry Halfling and Serpent's Cross Tavern), and the good times and the bad (most of us were teenagers and I recall plenty of arguing in-game and on ICQ!).
Dryzzid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello William!

I remember you, though I'm not sure if we interacted much. I played Dryzzid in OES. I remember your execution in Glow very well.

All of the names you mention are familiar. I was in the TCoH for awhile before I joined OES. Annunzio and Gwen were still about, and Martin Willow too. I remember Auren and Garrett as well.

The Halfling and the SCT still stand though they go unused. Some of the old hubs have disappeared, such as LOA village, but most are still around in some form or anything.

The Guardsmen are still on Europa I believe. Most RP activity has moved off of Atlantic these days (went to Catskills). There are a few of us stragglers around who recently returned.

Great to hear from you!
Dryzzid#5091 | 74503058
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: