Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

SOTA

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Langois
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:53 pm Post subject: SOTA Reply with quote

I was just curious to see how many of you all play Shroud of the Avatar. If any of you do Cear Dallben has the Zog Cabal rolling over there. It's a fun game, would be even funner if we could get some ARPC over there.
Hugh Bracken
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:46 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I have characters in SotA. If Zog Cabal is looking for a home, I may have an opportunity for Cear Dallben now that I know Zog Cabal is active. I will hit him up in SotA forums.
Langois
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:46 am Post subject: Reply with quote

We currently have a settlement nested in Resolute. However, yeah, it would be nice to strike up some role play on SOTA with some of the RPers from ARPC. 2007-2008 were some of the best times of my life in this community.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: