Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Just Checking in

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Moonglow Town Council
View previous topic :: View next topic
Lord Fong
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:56 pm Post subject: Just Checking in Reply with quote

I know its been awhile but wasn't sure if any of the old crew still lurks around on the boards. Decided to download the client again and wonder around for a bit since were all stuck inside. Miss you all!
Dryzzid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Fong! Glad to see you found your way to these boards again Smile I hope you're well and staying safe!

These boards were down for a good many years and only came up again in 2018. Halister, awesome that he is, updated the forums and site and got it all running again. There may be a lot of folks who don't know they're up, but there are a lot of lurkers as well. Glad to see that you are still around.

If you need any help in-game please feel free to contact me at ICQ 74503058 or Discord Dryzzid#5091.
Dryzzid#5091 | 74503058
Ryu Musashi
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Semper Veritas!

HaHa! haven't said those words in a long time! I still bleed blue in my heart!

I gotten myself into the free servers UOF ultima online forever which is an old school server all felucca and no magical items but I haven't logged in for a long time on OSI and UOF.
There is not mainly any great true true RP on the server but it's still a good time pvp it is cool I mean mainly 7x mages with the OG mods so you still got the timing to hit your spells and Dexxers are good mainly lumberjacking and macers old school mods so there isn't SSI or enhance potions to make your STR and DEX over 100. There is a few clients Sallos makes targeting eayier and steam and OG client.

Just mainly in survival mode and helping everyone I can who are still alive.
14years on the farm can do that do that to you.

Love you guys so much lots of great memorys and many great wars I fought for MTC
Lots are in my memory bank that I don't want to lose.
Let me point this Fong recruited me long long time ago with Avature and I think Joesph.

Saw this a while back so just want you guys remember Finnias Groatherd in Moonglow however yous spell that name
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-QJCdhXXU4
Just Some Goats going thru town
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Moonglow Town Council All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: