Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Returned.....for now.

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Max of Vesper
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:35 am Post subject: Returned.....for now. Reply with quote

Hello to anyone who is left! *waves*

I actually just reactivated my account for the first time in a very very long time. My 11 year old (who wasn't even born when I first joined this community) is into animating on YouTube, and was asking me lots of questions about UO this morning because she wants to make an animation about it! I figured I would sign back up and show her the world.

That's all really. Just wanted to say "Hi!" and make a new post in the forum for anyone who happens by to read.

Cheers!
-Don
Dryzzid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Some folks still check in every rare once and awhile. There is a Discord with a lot of old Atlantic RPers in it, if you use Discord add me and I can send you an invite.

Dryzzid#5091 or ICQ 74503058

I don't RP much anymore but if you need any help in-game getting back into the swing of things, give me a shout.
Dryzzid#5091 | 74503058
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time no see, Don!

I don't really UO anymore, but I still lurk on Discord, which is definitely the preferred method of contact at this point. Just echoing Dryzzid that this is the way to go!
Isil Narmolanya
Crazed Zealot
Crazed Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Beep boop.

Jester#0682

<3
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: