Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

I miss you all

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Beleth
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 11:55 pm Post subject: I miss you all Reply with quote

Not sure why but got very nostalgic today and started reading through all the old posts here.

I played UO a lot during my formative years. I had a tight circle of friends in the real world but I spent SO much time with a you all that every once and awhile I can't help but looking back.

Richard

Keaira

Azalin

James

Pestilence

Molly

Grishnak

Greypawn

Dryzzid

And so many others. I miss you and I wish we could go back to 1999 and do it all again.
Site Programmer
<b>Site Programmer</b>

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 10:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dude!

Fire me off a message sometime. I'll PM you.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: