Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Races
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dryzzid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe.... I think that is why orcs slipped my mind. The Stormreavers generally sum up how most UO orcs are played Smile

But I suppose we could throw an orc section, maybe a goblin section too?
Beleth
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you lumping all Undead into one group or will their be small sub-sections as it's really hard to define all types of Undead with a single discription.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think it will have to be broken up but all the types of undead will be under undead. Like... It'll be Elf, Human, Dwarf, and then Undead... and under undead they'll be Lich, Skeleton, Wraith, etc.
Silent Poet
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you like me to break the Human essay into sections like: Those from various towns might have the following traits or something?

I can if you want go through all the cities in UO ... and give a bit of information about what a Human from any of these cities might normally be like... And I might even get some help from the GM's who control each city.

For instance, I have no idea what Humanis's views are ... really... My interaction with them IG has been very limited.

But, if I do a thing about Magincia, it would only seem right that it would include some basic Humanis views.

Yours in service,

Poet
Grig'nag da Mojo
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrmm. I figure humans a whole can be taken as one group but have little points of note of their verstatility of thought. For example, an orc lives a certain way, acts a certain way. So does any undead (the differences in undead are a little more pronounced then differences in humans). As of such there wouldn't be any real need to sub-categorize all human factions. Though perhaps as part of your write-up on humans you'd note prevailing forms of thought in humans such as "Purists" (H-H), "Light bringers" (O|S, =L= to name a few), "Evil sorts" (D|O some of TSE [the not undead ones]), etc. Each town might prove hard to clearly define and not seem repetative in varying cases but prevailing modes of identification of human thought patterns might be a good thing to do.

Come to think of it though I suppose O|S would be better considered an independent empire simply seeking its own protection (though it has lightbringers in it). So I guess that would be a nother possible classification.

Can't we all just get along? No? Excellent.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: