Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

The Organization of Chaos [a letter to murdoc as well]

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:02 pm Post subject: The Organization of Chaos [a letter to murdoc as well] Reply with quote

Mairsil watched the drow practice fights through the window of his office, seeing them yet not really seeing them. The sounds of explosions, and metal ringing against metal echoing through him, but his mind was elsewhere. The war of the Drow and the Elves had come again, and this time the elves were at a dissadvantge. They had already found a gem..but needed thirteen more. Narae had explained the importance of the gems to Mairsil and he was fully aware of what he must do. He looked down to the paper on his desk again and resumed his writing.

To Murdoc of the Blood Rogues-
Vendui my olath abbill, it seems as of late we've run into eachother a few times and the interactions have not been hostile. Well seeing as our stance seems to be a bit neutral, I have a proposition for you. The Drow and the Elves have come to war, and while I do not doubt our chances for success, certain things must take place to ensure the failure of the elves-and the drow empire is still committed to the war of luna along side the Dark Order as well. I very much think that your Blood Rogues and the Drow could be useful to one another. Meet me in the underground caves of bucs den after dark if you will, I'm sure you know how to get there. Bella dos.
-Mairsil
Senger d' Qu'ellar Kal'daka

Mairsil bound the letter to a raven and sent it flying out the window, and stood up collecting his things. There was much to do, between luna, the elves, and locating the rest of the gems..always so much to do and so little time for the drow. He dawned his hat and stepped out the door to join the battling drow in their practice.
Murdoc
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Murdoc sits at his desk in the Guildhouse of the of the Blood Rogues, carefully he looks over his bulliton board with all the contracts posted on to it. As he pulls off one and tosses it in the trash a Raven flys in and drops a letter at his feet. He slowly bends over and picks it up reading the words from Mairsil of Drow. He grabs a peice of paper and begins to write...

Mairsil of Drow,
We will gladly help with your small elf problem and of course any other problems that need fixing or just plain elimination. I shall meet you in the Caves after the sun has set on Bucs Den.

*~Murdoc~*
Blood Rogue Lord

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: