Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

* A Messenger drops a scroll at your door *(Except Dittos)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
CatLyxen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:05 pm Post subject: * A Messenger drops a scroll at your door *(Except Dittos) Reply with quote

IT'S A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!

COME WISH DITTO QUANTUM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

JANUARY 21ST WEDNESDAY!!

D/O TAVERN (FEL) AT 9 IN THE EASTERN SKY

GATES WILL BE PROVIDED AT BRIT MOONGATE STARTING AT 8:30.

COME GIVE HER HUGGLES !!

SIGNED

CAT LYXEN

^..^
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSiree steps outside seeing a scroll upon her steps. She picks it up and opens it to read. She smiles as she reads its Ditto's birthday. Then she sighs seeing the time and date. She moves back inside and to her quarters, where she promptly writes a response.

Dear Cat,

I am so sorry that I am unable to attend this birthday party. Please give Ditto a hug for me and perhaps I can figure out what to get her for a birthday gift. Can you give me any ideas in what she would like or what she collects? Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
DeSiree Noire

She then sends off her raven to Cat.
CatLyxen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:14 am Post subject: * A Raven arrives* Reply with quote

*A raven flies in the window and lands on Cat's shoulder* * she jumps*

*takes the message and reads* * she smiles and writes a reply sending the raven back*

Hiya Desiree,

I'm sorry you canna come to the party but I will give Ditto hugs for ya. I am goin to have trouble pickin a prezzie for her too. I know she likes dollhouses and chickens . She likes pie and purrty clothes.
I hope that helps ya.

*hugs*
Cat ^..^
Ditto Quantum
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:02 am Post subject: Thank-You Letters Reply with quote

*Still smiling about the evenings earlier activities, Ditto, plops herself down onto the floor pillows of Tarothin's bedchamber, quill and parchments in hand.*

Quote:
" To All who attended the birthday party my friend Cat gave me:
THANK-YOU! It was so very wonderful seeing all of you, and knowin that ya' cared that much about me meant something very special to me.
Thank you also for the very sweet presents. I luv prezzies! The best gift to me tonight, was the memories you have all now given me. The smilin faces, warm hugs, the singing, the slamming, the food, the chickens, & a very special dance.

Many warm thanks and hugs,
Miss Ditto Quantum "
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: