Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Leshok Majere/ Steve Bloomingdale

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Leshok Majere
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:30 am Post subject: Leshok Majere/ Steve Bloomingdale Reply with quote

Hi, i'm steve, you all have known me as leshok.

I was born, raised, and still live in Fairborn Ohio, the armpit of ohio, located exactly and hour away from columbus and cincinnati. I'm 19 now, be 20 in october, still figuring out what i want to do with my life. I graduated from Fairborn highschool(realll prestigous feat there Rolling Eyes ) and have been living with my room mate for about 6 months now. My life isn't really that interesting, but i'm okay with that, so I surround myself with good friends, though sometimes they turn out bad. I have the size to play sports, but in 1996, i got a fairly common knee disease, and i was sidelined from that, i can walk fine and all, but i have a swell below my knee cap that looks the size of my knee cap on both knees, they go out on me easily.

I started playing UO back in 1999 on rennaisance, had some good old times back then, before i knew anything about the game, was like a 4 year with a new toy that has lights, sounds, and levers!!! I quit playing like before the summer of 2000, and came back in summer of 2002, with LBR, had a lot of fun in there, joined my first rp guild JCV. quit before 2003. in early 2003 i got back in, and joined stormhaven, the rest is history.

I'm normaly not a serious guy(with god and irc as my witness) and just enjoy having fun. If I get upset over UO, its only because of people back stabbing, or being two faced OOC, and that stuff pissess me off in RL too. I've beena round computers all my life, and especially with the internet, as I am a fairly social person, sometimes I just like talking to people. Hope I didn't bore you, but like kuja, I didn't want to be dramaqueenattentionwhore.

Love and peace all.

"Fri Jan 14 20:07:01 2005 [08:45:38] Kuja: ghaahahahahahha...ha..h.a..... NOTHING TO FREAKING DO IN GAME GAH"

Some things never change even after 4 years...
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: