Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Jeff\Marky Mark Randerstill

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mark Randerstill
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:15 pm Post subject: Jeff\Marky Mark Randerstill Reply with quote

Well, lets see...

I am a twenty year old sweedish male sup...wait, no...

Seriously, who am I? I am a twenty year old fat guy (And yes, I have accepted this fact, and am more likely to make more jokes about it than any of you could DREAM of. Plus, mine are funnier, because none of you have senses of humor) who lives in Nebraska. Not really much to me... I was born the second of seven children...

Lived in a small, 200 person town for most of my life. I was home schooled, but amazingly, I am not a social retard, so HA!

I really spend most of my time at work, playing Smash Brothers with Steve-O, or hanging out with my cousin. We usually watch movies or do some drinking, whatever we feel like. Mostly the movies part though.

I work for a company called Community Alternatives Nebraska. What I do is go and stay in a four-person group home, and make sure they stay on their routines and not kill each other. Mostly we end up just watching TV though, because the guys in the house never want to go out and do anything.

Really that is about it. I live a boring, uneventful life. Amazingly, I have met other people from UO though! Obviously KujaSteve...I also met Son Gohan and Mazuki recently... And Gelroos Hun'ett/Caramon Majere of the old days is my little bastard cousin Andrew. We all hate him. By we, I mean you all as well.

As far as UO goes... I play it very rarely anymore. I mostly only log on when someone asks me to. The game has lost its flare for me. Supposedly I am supposed to rebuild Humanis, but like none of them log in (Neither do I), so I doubt that will happen.

Anyway, rock on and remember...

The Dude Abides.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: