Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Pestilence/Steve

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Pestilence
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:01 pm Post subject: Pestilence/Steve Reply with quote

Hrm... where to start.

Well, I'm 21 years of age, 22 next month, so shower me with gifts. I live in sunny FLA USA, in the birth place of pop music and theme parks, Orlando. Attending college and still on my 4th year, have no clue what I want to do with my life. Living in Florida for almost all my life I've tended to pick up some things that one who lived on a beach for 10 years would. I live for going to the beach, I'm out there at least 3 times a week, trying to catch the very few waves Florida has to offer. So if you live on the east coast between Daytona and Satalite Beach keep an eye out for me! I'll be the dumbass trying to catch a wave in the hurricanes =(. Other than surfing I guess my hobbies are UO, and drinking. I'll admit I'm a bit of an alcholic, but hey it runs in the family Sad .

I first came to UO in 1999, when I played off my brothers account when I visited him for spring break. He mainly played on Atlantic and was in the Urban Knights. Forgot what his char's name was. Anyways, I played on the Great Lakes shard and was talked into joining the TB faction. After playing there for my first year on UO, I got my own account and came to Atlantic... changing it FOREVER... no not really. I've quit UO so many times, but the damn thing is so addictive it keeps me coming back.

Well thats me in a nut shell... peace.

See ya on the shore! rr
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: