Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Ancient Scroll Decoded..A letter Sent to Humanis in Magincia

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Derek uth Matar
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:51 pm Post subject: Ancient Scroll Decoded..A letter Sent to Humanis in Magincia Reply with quote

The wind was silent this night in Vesper near the beach. The water splashed lightly upon the shores of the beach. Inside a house near the beach sat Alex Brightblade leaning over a table looking down on a tattered scroll with candles lit all around the room. It had been two days since the journey to Yew[Felucca] and the finding of the lost text of the History of the Order. Finally now the scroll was almost completed. Alex hands moved swiftly translating the text to the modern lanuage. "Ah finally done I believe Alex said as he sat down and began to read over his translation he had made. Alex read over the scroll slowly a few times and then laid it down on the table. He then closed his eyes and started to rub them.."Will this journey ever end? Will I ever find this Relic? What is this about a book located in Magincia? were the questions running through Alex's mind as he sat there and thought. Alex sat there in the chair with his eyes closed and thinking for almost half an hour before finally opening them. Once he opened his eye he reached for a blank piece of parchment and took his pen and began to write a letter.

Greetings Lord Mark Randerstill,

Ye may not know of me my friend but I have heard of your order and that they claim control over the Town of Magincia. Dont worry this is not a letter about that claim but mainly a letter asking for permission to enter lands controled by Humanis to look for something that my Order once lost long ago. I am writing to ask free passage and for permission to search your island for this item. I am hoping letter will find you in good health and you will be willing to grant me this request Lord Randerstill. If there is a fee or anything that may be required to be granted this permission please send a letter with the Squire that brings this letter to you. That is all for now my friend I shall await your reply till then Fair thee well Lord Randerstill.

Alex Brightblade
Lord Preceptor
Order of the White Rose

*sealed with the emblem of a white rose*

After finishing the letter Alex rolled up the scroll and sealed it. He then summoned one of his Squires and gave him orders to take the letter to Magincia and hand it personally to Lord Mark Randerstill. Alex then walked back up stairs to his private room for rest. Before falling asleep he began to pray his request sent to humanis would be accepted and that the end of this quest would be near.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: