Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Kotare

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Adin Blackwind
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:32 pm Post subject: Kotare Reply with quote

A.k.a Silmadil, Adin, Drone and a host of other characters who have come and gone over the years.

Well, where to begin. I'm 6'0 270 lbs brown hair, green eyes. Usually I can get along with most anyone. I can be stuborn, I can be rude at times. but most times I'm soft spoken and very mellow. I generally enjoy being something I am not. hense my addiction to UO. for those that don't me well enough, I play a Duke of no major importance. As the title is simply a formality. I control no lands. No large army or even have a large place of my own.

I was one who wanted to join the military right out of high school, but sadly those dreams were crushed due to my poor vision. I have lived in the Hinesville/Ft.Stweart area for most of my life and I have come to respect those of the military no matter what role they play in it. I envy the common soldier. I often spend my time playing games involving stratagy or roleplay games which can involve stratagy. I pride myself on being an expert tactician, but I also know I am not invincible and thus I am humble when I find some one better than myself.

In December of 1999, I activated my first UO account after haveing a friend (John a.k.a Lalady) bug me to play for months. I took to UO like a fish in water. I quickly found WYM as well as Orc and I made both guilds my home. Shortly afterwards, WYM disbanded and I felt compelled to play a much more evil role(thanks Grish and Snarfu for the inspiration). Much of my fun drived from Orc, but I just didn't feel like playing one seriously as of yet. I ended up leaving the guild shortly afterwards to presue something more dark and twisted.

Later on, I met a few roleplayers from atlantic over time but not always in the order of Playing Uo first then meeting them. Kain and Skylar I met in a D&D session long before they started playing in UO. we became good friends. and shared many fun memories of lan parties, new years parties(knows Dan and Cindy still have the black mail pics of him on the floor drunker than poet usually is on a good night), or just plain and simple visits.

Later on, I met Huma Dragonbane (we were at each other throats before we met) and it turns out we got along like brothers. Hows life at home bud? When i saw him, I was thinking the same thing he was "I can take him" I don't think we ever tried though Razz

my good friend Stone(Ed) , who not many would know unless you played on DSR. I sorta got him involved in UO, but he no longer plays. To this day he is the only one I know who has withstood the UO addicition and has not come back. wish I knew how he does it.

Currently, I find myself working on Fort Stewart doing renovations and such for military housing. (yes it is improving for all you soldiers who had to or will be living here) There is a whole new subdivision going up and we are making room for 3000 more soldiers.

I would like to say as much as I want out of this military town, I don't think I'd be happy with anywhere else but here. But in the mean time, I'll continue to be me and if we meet in the future, I'll go ahead and say it now. I'm sorry Razz
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: