Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Zoe Taite

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Zoe Taite
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:19 am Post subject: Zoe Taite Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the roleplaying community in UO so I'll give the Uo background first. I just turned 3 and got that ethy about 2 days ago. That is the one thing that seemed to take an eternity. I was introduced to UO by a friend I met in chat/ text based rpg about 7 years ago, and oddly enough I lost contact with him shortly after getting the Renissance version of UO and never got to play with him. I've spent most of my time solo playing and trying to get used to the game in general, we all know how it goes get accustomed to things and our favorite enity {OSI } changes everything on us. I've tried off and on for the 3 years of play to find rp by picking up books and qing people, most never responded. So rp within UO remained elusive until meeting Molly.
Now for the irl, I'm 42 years of age and I'll only post it cause I don't feel it yet. hehe 5'2", brown eyes, dark alburn hair. No children I opted for a cat instead. I live in a resort area, which is a blessing and a curse. I design and create jewelry, help with classes on basic jewelry making at the community college and take a few classes when I can drag myself away from the comp. I've been involved in a few local play productions which was alot of fun. During the summer months I bartend for friends who need extra help in addition to the jewelry. Aside from work which really is more of getting paid for your hobby, I surf [during the summer only unless it's perfect conditions....ok I guess I am feeling my age]. That's about it. See you all online.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: