Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Name the library contest!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Richard Ebonrune
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:12 pm Post subject: Name the library contest! Reply with quote

As I have posted before, the library is nearing completion. However, there is one thing that is not yet decided, that is, the libraries name. I brainstormed many names and ideas, but in the end, I realized the real purpose of this library is to give something back to the community, a repository of knowledge spanning almost 7 years of Atlantic history.

Therefore, I concluded that since this is a library for the community, why not have the community name it?

Since I am planning for an opening next Monday (keep an eye out for an official statement on this tomorrow). The deadline for the contest will be Friday, October 29th at 8:00PM Est. Keep in mind this is the largest library of player written books ever created, spanning in the upper thousand, enough to fill two large buildings.

The rules for the contest are as follows:

1. The name must be pertinent to in game lore, no OOC or real life references can be cited.
    2. Try to keep the name as short as possible, multiple words are acceptable.
    3. All submissions must be sent in by Friday, October 29th at 8:00PM Est.
    4. All submissions must be sent in via email at Ebonrune@gmail.com

Finally, the person who's name is chosen, will receive a check for 1 MILLION gold pieces, in addition to bragging rights.

Once again, the email to send submissions to is Ebonrune@gmail.com
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the library to be located?
Richard Ebonrune
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

There are two buildings located far east of Luna, near the isolated island, an 18x18 and an 18x16. I will post the exact co ordinates as soon as I can log on.
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I already won, dont bother entering

*covers mailbox so no one else can submit an entry*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: