Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

*Hopelessly overdone letter to Dominatria*

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bailos
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:38 pm Post subject: *Hopelessly overdone letter to Dominatria* Reply with quote

Dominatria,

On behalf of the Council of Mages and The Mages Conclave, I do hereby recognize your achievments and skill in magery and I wish to you represent the Hand of Humanis in the new age. You've proven yourself a worthy and wise mage, and your wisdom would be welcomed.

Please notify me of acceptance or denial as soon as possible

Your reply is anticipated
Bailos Myrdra
Arcanus Supremus
The Mages Conclave
Dominatria
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dominatria read the heavily decorated letter over as a half grin crept across her face. 'A mage's conclave, how charming... perhaps this will be the push our society needs to place wisdom and intellect over brawn and ignorance. If so, I will surely be involved.' Removing her bronzed parchment, she dips her quill in its well and begins to write

-----------------------------------------
M'lord Myrda,

I must first say I am quite flattered to even be named, much less invited. I did not think I had achieved much in my studies of the arcane, in fact I am still weeks from the rank of elder.
In any case, I am eager to work with yourself and the other, more worthy, masters of the arcane in making the vision of a new age a reality. On behalf of The Republic of Magincia, I accept your invitation.

Dominatria
Apostle of Humanis
Scholar of Truth
The Hand of Humanis

-----------------------------------------

She chuckled to herself somewhat arrogantly.
'A new age indeed...'

-Dom
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Messenger's Log All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: