Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Isil Narmolanya/Dan

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Isil Narmolanya
Crazed Zealot
Crazed Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:30 am Post subject: Isil Narmolanya/Dan Reply with quote

Hey it's isil, no not isilmea. you know, the character you thought was a chic until you were told was actually a guy irl? man i had you so good. Anywho, here's a bit about me.

I started playing uo march of 2003, but according to osi, i've been playing since december 2002. ALl the better for my vet rewards i suppose.

I'm currently a junior at mepham high school (yes THAT mepham) but i don't play football. I'm 16, about 6 feet, a bit overweight (thought i am doing something about it) and enjoy my life to the fullest. And i got a mohawk which i love so very very much (huggles the mohawk)

As far as school is concerned, i'm pretty good at it, and also involved in a lot of clubs. Just this fall, i was in the Mepham drama club production of "Out to Sea" (you never heard of it, NOONE has) And much to my surprise, i got one of the 4 leads (it was a surprise cause it was my first year in drama Shocked ) I'm also in fragments (literary art mag) GSA (gay straight alliance, the straight side) and in the musical for this spring (at least i hope to be. THe auditions in a month will tell me)

Other than that, i don't think there's really much. I'll have some pics posted from the play, and of me once i decide to hook up my webcam. ALso i'm in school atm, so i can't post any pics that i don't have with me.

Pictures of me. I'm the one in the flannel jacket, with red cheeks, a pantera shirt, and all the way at the front, but all the way down the line.

Pic of me and my girl from our friend's sweet 16

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: