Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Ditto/Ody

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ditto Armunn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:48 pm Post subject: Ditto/Ody Reply with quote

I'm 5'8 black hair, brown eyes Irish/Native American. I'm in my 30s but on most any given day I probably won't remember exactly how old. I stopped counting after 21 because BDays just didn't seem that important to me & never put much stock in age since age doesn't matter to me. I do have a framed certificate my son made last year when he was in kindergarten that states that I'm 20, so I just went by that when my Birthday came around and recelebrated my 21st.

I guess most here have the problem or blessing of being mistaken for their character. I know I do. Most think of me as a short young blonde & talk to me like I might not understand them. The trueth is, is that aside from the bad memory & occassional ditzyness, I'm probably an exact opposite of my character, Ditto. Which is not a very good thing to be I guess. To put it bluntly, I'm a cold wench that really isn't comfortable around people, but spent some great years entertaining them from the stage. I wish I could be more like her...gentler, kinder, trusting, and people friendly, but I'm just too tempermental & moody for that. I'm not a very easy person to get to know and I'm not very good to my friends. It would be nice if I could learn to let go of emotions in better ways. Usually by the time someone realizes that I'm angry or sad, or hurt, I'm already throwing a fit & trying to piss them off or hurt them as much as me. I guess I have good traits. I have very few true friends, but I trust them with my life and secrets & I'm a very loyal friend in the same way. I'm extremely protective of the people I love & try to help them in any way that I can. I don't make friends easily at all because I have a hard time with trust, but I lose them very easily either by pushing them away when things aren't going so well, or simply deciding not to have anything to do w/ them anymore if the trust has been broken. I don't like manipulative liars & tend to ignore them if their lies involve me, but I get much more angry if it involves a friend & have a tendency to go overboard in the revenge area. Disloyalty is a major turn off for me and something I tend not to overlook or forget. My friends to me are an extension of my family, and that includes the friends I've made ingame, which is why I'm very picky about what guilds my main chars will join.
I enjoy philosophical debates because I normally end up learning something. Math, numbers, those things confuse me. But I think I can hold my own in areas of history. I love documentories about mysteries, history, & such. I have an interest in languages and cultures. My instincts are keen, and I'm usually right with my instincts about people, but I'm also the type that looks for her glasses while their sitting on her face. Battle strategy intrigues me. I love poetry if the poet is more concerned about the feeling than the "grammarically correct". I like being sung to even by someone who can't carry a tune. My heroes are God, my mother, my children, & Godzilla. I'm extremely confrontational if pushed & tend to be very stubborn. I tend to see "a person" and not people. I don't like wannabe cliques and normally just feel sorry for people who need to be in one, or tend to ignore them. I guess you could say that in school, I was in the cliqueless clique and have been like that all my life. I'm not a leader or a follower. I'm just me.

Little known fact: Geoff (Tarothin/Cloudster) is ALOT nicer than I have ever been. He's just "louder". (boy, do I feel sorry for those ppl who pissed him off about something w/ the guild and came to me to try to get around him. lmao)

Quote: "Oh Great! First I get stabbed and now I'm bleeding!" - Ditto
[quote="Tarothin Armunn"]I know and I have mood swings like a pregnant woman at times. :/ I'm very random.[/quote]
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: