Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Arakad/Ash

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Arakad
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:05 am Post subject: Arakad/Ash Reply with quote

*waves* Welcome to the rambling!

Names Ash Lane, and I have been told most all the comments about my name from Evil Dead, to The Crow, even some combined my name to form Ashland gas stations... but that ones only when I had some mexican food and enough gas to fuel a tanker. I'll try and keep this as brief as possible, maybe. I play Arakad as my primary character lately. Hitting my third year of UO. Lil bout me... usual plain 5'10" brown hair brown eyes, I have, I think at last count 10 piercings through out my body...all done by a man named "Ogre" but no tattoo yet... I was born and raised in virginia, got my first degree, when I was 18 in broadcasting communications, traveled north america for a while from east coast to west and from cancun to saskatchawan canada, or smack in the middle of no where canada. Did a few years in a traveling Ren Fair group known as Knights of Trinity (NON-SCA, live steel combat) based out of Indianapolis as a swords trainer/fighter, and a practiced male belly dancer - for those that don't know, the men belly dancers were the ones that would dance along the outter rim of the crowd to keep the patrons from reaching out and bothering the women while they performed. Did some time in the military, a few years in Aikido afterwards. Job/Profesion-wise I currently help out with beta testing new rules and games through White Wolf Game Studios & Publishing, mostly I do Wraith: The Oblivion or now known as Orpheus Don't Look Back, I don't have much in store for the NWOD Games, but the old ones we still do, infact I've been rping white wolf for nearly 8 years now - from 1st edition werewolf. If there are any MIRC addicts from irc.sorcery.net you can normally find me as Bishop. Where am I now? Here I am living with two room-mates on a family ranch with a load of animals and playing UO once again after about a year of being gone. Yes yes... animals.. 4 horses, Jade, Duke, Starlight, Casey...8 beagle hounds... belonged to my stepfather who was a game hunter from rabbit to bear he had a dog for it, now they lay around the house barking at shadows and enjoying doing nothing. Two wolves, Rascal male collie/dark(black/gray) and a lab/white(Tan) wolf female named Lady, and the newest addition a purebred maltesse puppy named Prissy. I could probably supply pic's for all the pets in time to any who would want them... soon as I figure out how this bloody new digicam works. And a note to those who think living in the middle of nowhere away from civilization is a good thing... think of this... Dailup. *watches the masses flee in terror*
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: