Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Who all rp's werewolves? anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Adventurer's Guide Book
View previous topic :: View next topic
a Dog
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Arakad Blackthorn wrote:
hrm, speaking of [Anim] would you concider allowing a hengeyokai? Oriental shapeshifter *grins* normally a Nagah *serpent*, Nezumi*rat*, though there were legends of the Hakken or the equivalent of the western werewolf.

Accepting all animals, including wolfs of any kind, don't mind shapeshifters, as long as they dont spend the majority of there time as human.

-Charlie
Aerilyn
Slightly Crazed
Slightly Crazed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I completely disregard the new WoD. I'll always be oldskool WoD, no matter what. Anyway, look into "Hengeyokai: Shapeshifters of the East". You should enjoy it. And yes, I remember seeing Arakad.
Niall
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they really missed out on an opportunity when they didn't put a cow in as one of the possibilities for ninjutsu.

Or at least a bull, come on.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Adventurer's Guide Book All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: