Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Rryn Anyai/ Raeliza

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:37 pm Post subject: Rryn Anyai/ Raeliza Reply with quote

Alright I was told I should do this so here goes. I will try not to bore you too badly.

Character: Rryn Anyai (pronounced "rain on I" the y is silent)

I have been playing UO for 7 years and + months now. Hubby pulled me in right after they finished beta testing. Try dating a guy thats always on his computer..the old saying if you can't beat it join it.... I am still here... he's into WoW. Spent about 4 of those years working for the community ( versus playing) on the western shards. When that came to an end
I came back home to Atlantic to start over. I have been rp'ing for years and took a break for some personal reasons before coming back into the rp community here on Atlantic.

I am the mom to a teen son and a pre-teen daughter. Yeah thats right, I am one of the oldsters here. My husband and I finnaly tied the knot 2 years ago after dating for a very long time. We met over the internet...he accidently sent me a private message meant for a firefighter co-worker of his. His buddy was trying to get a date with me. He must have clicked on my name and then tried to respond to his buddy , but I got the message much to his embarrassment. I, being slightly into my bottle of wine, drunken responded rather brashly Embarassed . After several months and hours of talking he began the commute to Chattanooga every few days. I moved to Georgia with him. The rest is history.

I am originally from Ontario,Canada...transplanted to the states (Florida) as a teen. Spent 4 years in the Air Force,had my first child, got my technical training in Surgical technology and worked for 5 years on an Open-heart and Transplant team while going to school at FSU. Spent the next 3 in Labor and delivery assisting in c-sections and delivering babies. After having my daughter , my then hubby decided we needed to move to Tennessee near his family and we uprooted. I took 2 years off to be a stay at home mom for my kids. He got caught with his pants around his ankles and I moved on. Shocked I went back to school , studied finance and insurance and now work as a Financial/ Loan Rep for a major company. People ask why I did not go back to L&D or surgery ..quite frankly the on-call was a killer for my marriage and my kids. I have nice banker hours now.

Hmmm ....other then that I have 3 dogs, a Shepherd/chow mix, a mini lassie dog and a chihuahua; 3 cats; a ferret; guinea pig and numerous fish. I am usually pretty easy-going and down to earth unless someone gets my italian temper going.For those that know me I really am a blonde italian btw.

So now you know more then you probably wanted to about the person behind the pixel Rryn.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: