Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Community resource pool

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Baron Mordegan
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:49 pm Post subject: Community resource pool Reply with quote

I was thinking that the community should pool its resources together with regards to powerscrolls and stat scrolls. We could all pool scrolls and sell at a very cheap price compared to market price to community only members who have established themselves as KNOWN in the community. We could compile a monthly list of scrolls and then hold an auction, then split the proceeds amongst all participating guilds for their own treasuries.

Its just an idea.
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a great idea for individual guilds to increase their own guild funds, but not such a hot idea for the community as a whole. It would turn into a major pissing constest Smile Thats my opinion, anyway.

I'd gladly give a scroll or gold to anyone in my guild who might need it. I'd gladly sell it at market price on tradespot and use the gold to benefit my guild. What benefit would I get out of selling it at an auction at rock bottom prices and then splitting the gold with other guilds?
Baron Mordegan
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:28 pm Post subject: True Reply with quote

Xinavane wrote:
Thats a great idea for individual guilds to increase their own guild funds, but not such a hot idea for the community as a whole. It would turn into a major pissing constest Smile Thats my opinion, anyway.

I'd gladly give a scroll or gold to anyone in my guild who might need it. I'd gladly sell it at market price on tradespot and use the gold to benefit my guild. What benefit would I get out of selling it at an auction at rock bottom prices and then splitting the gold with other guilds?

That's true...it was a hastily posted idea.. Very Happy
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Pooling Ps's? Yeah, most people just want to give them away, like the 10's. And 5's. Just go post on the merchants forum if anyone is giving them away or trading.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: