Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Mave Gerhart - just a little insight into the player

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mave Gerhart
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:59 am Post subject: Mave Gerhart - just a little insight into the player Reply with quote

Well, since I haven't done one of these and since I will probably be mediating the inevitable arguments that will arise I will through a few brief facts about myself on here.

First of all, since I don't currently have any pics online, a few physical attributes about myself, I am currently 6'9" 275 lbs. Weight may fluctuate a small bit in the near future because I am starting to work out again to define everything a little more.

I was supposed to play Tight End for the University of Georgia except that the year that we won State I blew out my knees. Was then supposed to be able to hopefully get a Division 1 scholarship in basketball but ripped a ligament in my ankle my senior year and ended up having to go play for a Division 3 school for the academic attributes. I'm currently finishing up my degree in Mathematics and will hopefully be going for my Phd later.

As far as interest go, I enjoy sports, country music, playing with my dogs and playing on the computer. Yes, just in case you are one of those that hasn't gotten to know me out of game, I am pretty much a country boy. Gimme my woman, my dog, my gun and land as far as the eye can see and I am in heaven. Smile

So, that is just a little bit about me. Feel free to ask me any questions about anything. Since I started RPing in UO I've been a General (K:L), Leader (D|O), independant wanderer, and now just a soldier (=L=) all on the same character, and have hopefully been able to keep his RP persona consistent and fun for those around him. I truly enjoy this community and don't think I will be going anywhere for quite a while (no matter how many other games I may play on the side Laughing ). Hopefully I will see you in game.

"If you have to explain why it makes RP sense, then odds are it doesn't" -Leshok (or his DM)

[01:48] Deathwisp: well I always rub the fuzzy part before I pull it off
[01:48] Mave: ...what?
[01:49] Deathwisp: you know, the fuzzy... nvm

Last edited by Mave Gerhart on Sun May 22, 2005 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: