Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Unity, Player of Unity and Lotis (Most known Chars)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Unity
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:13 am Post subject: Unity, Player of Unity and Lotis (Most known Chars) Reply with quote

So, umm.. This is me. Im Unity.

I hate this board with a passion. Ill simply link it.. *kicks ARPC boards*

www.merleena.com/pictures/unity2.jpg

www.merleena.com/pictures/unity3.jpg

So, here it goes. Im 22, I live in Maine at the moment. umm, you know what.. I was going to ramble on and on about myself.. but I really dont feel like it. I own a towing company IRL, I work a lot, I play UO, My real name is Unity.. Thats all. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh yeah, i have been playing UO for umm.. five and a half years. maybe more.. i forget now.. Long time though. I have beena member of the ARPC since 99!
Im 6'3" tall, 200 pounds, I have a tan skin tone, dark brown hair, black possibly. I have real dark brown eyes.

I love boxing, Kick boxing, wrestling, I excelled in math in High School aswell as English/Literature. The rest of school bored me because it seemed that they were teaching the same things over and over.

Hrm, here I go rambeling on about myself out of bordem! Dragoona, come role play and save me!!!

Erm, anyways.. yes my given name ( birth name ) Is in fact Unity Andrews. I moved back from Michigan when I was 17 and saved up my money from working as hard as I could. My father and I ( when I turned 18 ) bought a towing company and I moved back into the area he lives in ( maine ) from that point on I have worked as hard as I could to rebuild the company we bought as he has also. I am very proud of myself, I work on average 14-15 hours a day 5 days a week towing cars, trucks, and transporting anything that needs to be moved ( sheds, lumber, etc. ) and on my off time.. well I also work, I manage a tire company and then on the other spare time I dont have.. I help build wine cellars, we design, figure, and fit them into a custome cellar, then we produce the wine racking for the wine cellar we designed. So yeah, when Im not role playing.. I work and sleep, Almost literally.

I enjoy going out partying here and there, friends and family is important to me 100%.

But my favorate time of the day is just before I go to sleep, I go to my weight bench and crunch bench and work out to tire myself out.

Whoo hoo! Life is grand. So this is me, hope your all disappointed and Im nothing like you thought.. Since most of the RP community over time has decided I am a known member of the @ssHoles of Atlantic club. Now you all know the real me, behind the pixels.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: