Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A letter to Naissia Dragonbane

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic
Queen Sarah
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:43 pm Post subject: A letter to Naissia Dragonbane Reply with quote

Dear Naissia, Nujel’m Visar,

Trouble times abound and I pray they have not reached you to do any harm.

I need to meet with you as soon as possible, your wise counsel is requested. I would go into more detail but time is of the essence and secrecy is mandated. Please contact me as soon as possible; we must not tarry in our efforts.

May the winds be at your back milady.

Queen Sarah, Sultana of Nujel’m
Sadira Reflov
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this letter from Sarah confused Naissia. Rufus never onced mentioned troubled time in Nu'jelm. As much as he loved that city, surely he would have said something. Unless of course this trouble had not started when he sent his letter. The thought invaded her mind as it gripped her heart. Did something happen to him?? She quickly penned back an answer.

Dear Queen Sarah,

I am sorry for the slow response. I had just received your message. I hope that you and Rufus and your son are fairing well. Send word as to when you wish to meet and I shall do my best to make it.

Sincerely,
Naissia
Queen Sarah
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Visar Naissia,

Thank you for you quick reply to my message.

If you can meet late this eve or perhaps tomorrow eve. Much has happened with the Empire and with the royal family. I need to speak to you regarding both.

May the Goddess protect you,

Queen Sarah, Sultana of Nujel'm
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Crossroads Tavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: