Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

ShadowLordAzreal - Azreal De Lu`Rael - RL: Chris

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Azreal Lu`Rael
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:50 pm Post subject: ShadowLordAzreal - Azreal De Lu`Rael - RL: Chris Reply with quote

Suppose its time for me to write one of these damn things considering everyone else has so, hmm where to begin.

[Pic located in the main thread at the top]

My names Chris and I was born in Michigan, im 21 going on 22, my birthdate being August 2 *is starting to feel old* Ive worked just about every job you can imagine, resturants, bars, marketing, retail stores, talent agencys, clubs, United States Army, etc. Im currently working for a property management company and primarly manage and do odd jobs at my parents Apartment community, that is until I free myself of this state ;p I would like to move to California or perhaps the Carolinas, been to the south a few times and it always impressed me.

Im currently continuing my education, havn't fiqured out what field I wish to study so im just taking the basics right now.

So lets see what else... Intrests!

My intrests range pretty widely. I like movies, music, plays, reading, swimming, partying [of course], travel [<-- <3 Travel, try and go to as many places as I can], Late night walks on the beach [;D] and such. Pretty basic stuff Wink

Music Tastes At the Moment:

VNV Nation
Funker Voght
KMFDM
Nightwish
Classical/Instrumentals
Some Rap- Nelly, 50 cent, DMX, Icecube, various oldschool.
Blink 182
System of a Down
Simple Plan
Chevelle
Linken Park
Ohgr
Slayer
Metallica
and on and on...

I pretty much listen to everything but country, I like whatever I can listen to and feel. Whether it pumps me up or makes me want to cry ;p

As far as gaming goes, ive always been a big RPG console player. Some of my old favs are pretty typical, Phantasy Star, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Shining Force and etc.

I came into Online gaming years ago with Diablo 1 and then of course went into Starcraft, Brood Wars, Diablo 2 and the like. I was a pker for about roughly 4yrs and enjoyed it much. *cackle* A few of my pk mates in my clan had been telling me about some game called Ultima Online for about a year until I broke down out of boredown and picked it up about 5-5 1/2 years ago. [wow, has it been that long? O.o] and started off on the Great Lakes shard as Azereth, a member of The Vikings guild.

VK of course was no RP guild but it wasnt a twink guild either, I liked the change from being a pker to just hanging out and helping one another in a guild. Everyone greeted each other with respect, Hails and bows and such. It was mostly just a group of friends and brothers just kicked back and enjoying the game.

I was looking over various guilds on the UO site one day, just seeing what all was out there and that was when I came accross OES. I was always a big fan of roleplaying games and dark creatures and I grew intrested enough to make a charector on Atlantic, ShadowLordAzreal.
Though I actually came to Atlantic to check out and join OES I ended up running into the Kingdom of Stormhaven and making myself a home there. Didnt end up joining OES till a couple years later.

Wow, this post is getting pretty long! So much for writing some small simple thing. I think ill just stop there, whenever I write an updated charector history that will fill the gaps in my charector.

So, thats me at a glimpse Wink
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: