Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Lord Ricky

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Eru Illuvatar
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:20 am Post subject: Lord Ricky Reply with quote

This is me.

Oh yes now i get to tell me life story har har ^^
Well, it all started when my parents got married....
And then i got into high school, were i play football(Pic of me in my uniform next to me in the pic above)
Uhmm, thats it i play football and UO, i love RP and PvP. i use to do bad things such as smokeing... you know were that is going, till i got arrested for it, sooo i decided to quit for good. im 18 and still in high school, but ima graduate this year!!! oh, and then there is last years Talent Show, that i entered, the talent show made more money that year then any other year in its history,(the school is 40 years old) i entered with 3 other guys and it was an eating contest... kinda one of my talents :O
i won that one, and i only one by 1 hot dog, the guy next to me was about the size of a toothpick.. man ive never seen a skinny guy eat so much so fast... Then there was the Mr. Patriot Contest, were i got 2nd prize as Manliest, i got the Ribbon, ill post that pic sometime... well there is my life story short and simple.. Oh yes my prom date wouldnt allow me to post pictures of her and me at prom, she said that was wierd... maybe one day she change mind
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: