Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Cesspool, sitter of logs

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cesspool
Visitor

Location: Sarasota, FL (Formerly southern boundary of Rivendell)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:21 am Post subject: Cesspool, sitter of logs Reply with quote

I should hope that at least a person or two on these boards still remembers me. My real name is Sean and I was born in 1986, and also an american military base in Panama. I started playing UO at the begining of the summer of 2000. I ended up getting involved in the whole Nostur'yl business thanks to Stratics and the BNN articles, and soon after became a nearly permanent fixture in Rivendell to the delight/dismay of many. I was around 13 or 14 back then and considerably nieve (to this day I still fall of all kinds of riddiculous crap). When Nostur'yl was said to be plotting to open up the abyss and lead an army of daemons to war I believed every word of it. I didn't quite grasp the idea that they would never actually let that happen, nor did I have any understanding of the limitations of the game. Magical times those were, though I'm sure nostalgia has plenty to do with it.

I've rambled enough about the good ol' days when penny candy was a penny and if you got PK'd you'd have to loot every item individually from your own corpse, uphill both ways in the snow. To sum up now I'm at Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, FL majoring in illustration. Also I've taken to saying aye, nay and farewell irl. I tried to quit last year by giving all of my worldly possessions to that big charity for the tsunami, but I still couldn't do it. Finally an error with my credit card ended up doing it for me about two months ago, but it's nice to see there are still some oldies around.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: