Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

The man behind Spawn

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Spawn
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:33 pm Post subject: The man behind Spawn Reply with quote

I know many of you have been dying to know who Spawn really is. Well here it goes...

My name is Teddy(Ted for short) *waits for the Teddy Bear jokes*... I'm 25 years old(going on 26 in May). I've been living on Long Island which is in New York all my life. I'm currently an officer for the Nassau County Police Department which would explain why I play a man of the law on the game so damn well. Anyway before moving on to become a police officer, I went to school(high school and college) got myself an Associate's degree in Criminal Justice then a Bachelor's degree in the same major.

As for hobbies, I'm a HUGE football and baseball fan. My favorite teams are the New York Yankees(that's a given) and the Denver Broncos(I know I know they're not from NY but I love Elway,Davis, and Smith). I also play football which I did all my life. I even played in the little leagues when I was 9-10 years old then moved on to high school football. Now I play with police offices and firefighters followed a giant BBQ feast.

I'm also a video game guy... I prefer the shoot anything that moves, blood and guts on the ground, blow the rubbish out of stuff, kill anyone and anything kind of games... But I like other games as well(UO being one of them). I also like to play with LEGOS to a point that I have a collection of various planes and battleships.

That's pretty much it about me.... so now you know who plays the "Man in Green" known as Spawn. Thank you *bows*

Last edited by Spawn on Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: