Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Wisteria's Wedding Day

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
Merci d'Rue
Babbling Loony
Babbling Loony

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:46 pm Post subject: Wisteria's Wedding Day Reply with quote

Quote:
Devouring time, blunt thou the lion's paws,
And make the earth devour her own sweet brood;
Pluck the keen teeth from the fierce tiger's jaws,
And burn the long-lived phoenix in her blood;
Make glad and sorry seasons as they fleet'st,
And do whate'er thou wilt, swift-footed Time,
To the wide world and all her fading sweets,
But I forbid thee one most heinous crime:
O, carve not with thy hours my love's fair brow,
Nor draw no lines there with thine antique pen;
Him in thy course untainted do allow
For beauty's pattern to succeeding men.
Yet do thy worst, old Time: despite thy wrong,
My love shall in my verse ever live young.
------Sonnet#19 Shakespeare...

Smiling softly Wisteria looked upon herself her gown of white floating gently about her. Her father walked in the room his throat closing up at the lovely image of his red haired daughter. She turned at the sound of his footsteps and exclaimed excitedly, Papa! He wrapped his arms around her and touched her cheek. My little Wisty, all grown up, it will be very hard to give you away today my dear. Wisty smiled sadly, Aye Papa, but I love him so. Staring down into her eyes he saw tears clouding slowly in them. You look so like your mother. Her grace, her beauty…

Papa do you think she is with me today? Your mother is always with you my child. She gave her life for you and Willow. Wisty nodded sadly if only I could have her near me today perhaps I could forget this pain for a moment. Her father looked at her sternly, never wish for the dead to come back my child, leave them at peace. Wisty nodded and turned. Be merry my sweet daughter, today you are lucky enough to marry the man you love. Grinning he left the room whistling a merry tune and Wisteria turned back to the mirror.

She sat on the grave of her mother her long legs wrapped under her, reaching out a thin white arm she touched the headstone. Mother, I miss you so. Shades eyes clouded with tears. I thought I should never see this day, the day the only man I will ever love weds my sister. Why mother? Why this accursed green hair? Why could I not have shared your lovely locks of red with my sister. Why must he love her. Her heart breaking Shade began to sob. So long she had held her love for him quiet. He had always smiled at her but never seen her. His eyes could only rest upon her sister. Once he had patted her shoulder absent-mindedly as he walked by and Willow had felt fire shoot thru her from where his hand had touched. Yet to him, she was no more than a child. Sighing softly, she still had one choice left.

Wisteria stood nervously waiting, she waited for the knock that would come at any minute, that would lead her down the stairs to the chapel. Silentl Her father entered looking troubled. I am going to go and see what the hold up is my dear, his family is here but he is not.

Shade lay across him sobbing as she watched the life blood drain away from her only love. She tried to calm her panic, as she had never tried this before, but she was determined to keep him with her always. She heard a twig break on the ground behind her and strong arms viciously pulled her away from the young man.

NO! I must finish. Her heart beat wildly and her arms flailed about. Willow! you are nothing more than a monster, you have killed him. Why does his blood run down your chin. She was dropped abruptly to the ground, Wisty’s father, once her own, staring shocked and hurt at her. She scrambled away trying to return to the corpse. He grabbed her again, I don’t understand, his voice choked with emotion.

Her eyes narrowed, rage filling her she pulled out her dagger. Willow no! I am a fool to have not seen you for what you are. Angrily Nightshade slit his throat and blood poured forth to the ground, and he dropped before her. She could hear voices in the distnace, someone had heard them and was coming. Quickly she slashed at herself with the dagger tossed it aside and tore her clothes, blood flowing freely across the dirty ground and she staggered down upon it closing her eyes, she waited.

Wisty! Wisty! Come quick her handmaid yelled. Wisteria her white dress flowing behind her ran her breath coming quickly already she felt death surrounding her. A crowd had gathered around the three bodies and Wisty’s throat tightened. There on the ground were the three most important people in her life. She shuddered and time stood still. Blood everywhere she fell kneeling next to her father the blood soaking up her white skirt. Papa? Papa please! Sobs wracked her body and she tore her eyes away from him and saw her precious sister, and her beloved laying not far away. Who would do this…The crowd was silent. Must have been brigands my dear. Her future father in law placing a strong hand upon her shoulder. Come, come there is nothing for you here.

Wisty shook her head NO! NO, I will not leave them. Seeing a dagger on the ground she picked it up and made motion to stab herself. Yet at that moment a sound erupted from Willow, a low keening sound filled with pain. Wisteria dropped the dagger her eyes lighting up. She’s alive! Quick fetch the doctor! Wrapping her arms around Willow she pulled her close. My sister can you hear me? Willow can you hear me?

Come Wisty lets get her inside, he said. Tears streaming down her cheeks she followed them blindly inside. Silently she prayed, as she could not stand to lose her sister to.

Months had gone by, her sisters strength had returned quickly, but Wisty could bear it no more. Their house held memories of joy and laughter and her heart could not withstand it. She stood out on the balcony surveying the garden below, and she heard the faint footsteps of her young sister. Her morose was evident. Willow had turned pale and gaunt. Willow have you eaten today? Shade turned her head away. No Wisty I have not. You should, you have lost much weight, I can not stand to loose you to. Her throat choking as she spoke the words. My hunger is not what it was sister. Wisty nodded and lowered her head in understanding. I wish to leave this place. What say you to leaving. Shade nodded in agreement. Father left me the house and lands to take care of, I will sell them and we shall move. alright, said Shade Let me know what I can do.Wisty gave her a sad smile, you can just live for me okay? Shade stared at her a tear gathering in her eyes. Such an easy task it appears to be. She turned and muttered under her breath, but not one I can ever do.[/quote]
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: