Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

You've seen some, here's the rest!

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Gracen
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:41 am Post subject: You've seen some, here's the rest! Reply with quote

Shocked

Well, the initial "anonymous" period has concluded, and for all intents and purposes my IG identity is now known, as Gracen, the Tatsujin Samurai, also known as "Torchlight".

Tatsujin stands for "rad". I swear it.

You've all seen a pretty serious side from me, in both my previous forum posts and my in-game persona as Gracen, the overly-idealistic and self-assured revolutionary. In reality, while I love a good political discussion (political study is a fun hobby for me - that's right, hobby), I'm generally pretty laid back and fun-loving. Heck, I play UO, that says something, right?

I'm from Maine and I'm currently in Texas.. I'd rather be back in New England but eh, in a few years. I'm trying to sell a few screenplays with no success, even if the rejection letters I am getting are good! In the meanwhile it's making a living by doing some IT work here and there, all freelance. I have some regular clients in Dallas that include places like small theaters, art galleries, law offices and other places where you'll find a group of incredibly talented, totally computer-ignorant people.

When it comes to RP, I try not to be judgemental. "It takes all kinds," is a quote which I firmly believe is true. That may become apparent as you see me more in game (which I hope you do - I'm hoping to interact some with everyone). Everyone deserves a chance to try and interact - if they are putting effort into trying to be in character, even if they have some trouble with spelling or grammar, they have my support. I hope that more and more people become involved, allowing for a more dynamic environment for everyone while, at the same time, allowing your existing groups to remain intact.

I'll try pretty hard to avoid OOC judgement of all of you. Whether an ally or enemy in game, I consider everyone involved in Atlantic RP - even FAR Smile - someone who I respect enough to spend time creating a rich and interactive story with. That's really saying something, isn't it? Wink With the storyline I'm working on, and the time it's taking, I'm dedicating myself to Atlantic RP growth and development, and I welcome input on it. Just remember! I -really- am new to this particular group, and I have no biases. I plan on keeping it that way!

So, it's nice to be around, forgive me the rather odd method of my initial introduction as the secretive Che-wannabe, and I hope to meet you all soon, in some fashion or other.

Shocked
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: