Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

This community wishes to better itself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kaelthir
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Randerstill rises from the grave to claim Magincia? Sounds like a good plot, just ensure that it ends with the building of a bridge to Britain made out of elven bodies.
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Also include an IC way for me to run from Sanctus to Magincia w/o a moongate.
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

An elven corpse bridge up into the sky. It could be called the Rainbow.

Man, I miss Humanis :/
William
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Marisil you crying AGAIN, dang when the hell will you stop.

Sid is an idiot, he made that clear awhile ago. He starts flames, calling people out, why would he do that and thats not helping anything at all. He also like to make post and tell the MOD to lock it so they cant respond, but enough about him.

The point we are trying to make is that RP wise there should not be a Regency, name ONE reason why they should with out OOC crap.

Also Fong was trying to go to a Regency meeting but he didnt get allowed. What is that all about?

Before you tell people to take a step forward, how about you do the same. You real good on talking on the boards, but besides to the person over ICQ. You put one of my post on public boards in FAR and that wasnt necessary at all, if you had a problem you could have spoke to me over ICQ my number is listed.

This and Sids attempt was a waste of time, Kuja is doing the right thing I think because he didnt bring up no BS or crap when he brought about the idea.
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

BEFORE this gets any worse and ends up getting locked.
LET me say this.

Inkari, I publicly apologize. It was not intended as a flame, but you used my name to say something I didn't.

Vaen, I didn't so much mean that you flamed, just that people went out of their way to say the regency shouldn't be.

Kuja, you are correct I didn't offer any alternatives...Which makes my post rather negative. However..I was pointing out that you are puting alot of effort into bettering this community..and that people are stepping up to repair the bridge...and that as soon as they tried they were shot down. I think this is something that needs to be noted so that we are aware of it and can work in a more positive way to better things.

William, I'm not crying. Say it as many times as you want. Even if he was an idiot, he came forward and tried to do the right thing, which gives you no right to fault him.

Now that all that is said.
I will appologize to everyone. I posted rashly because I was pissed off, which I shouldn't of done.
But my point remains the same. People need to work on things in a positive light, and when other people are trying to do so- don't shoot it down. If anything, follow the example.

Last edited by Mairsil on Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Fong - our timing hasn't worked well. Yes you've caught me in the middle of things or after I've closed at work and its late and I've been tired. I'm sorry for that. But I have an idea that may just solve our moonglow differences that we need to discuss.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: