Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Statement (in a positive manner)

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mairsil
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:03 am Post subject: Statement (in a positive manner) Reply with quote

-As posted in the 'this community wishes to better itself' thread:

BEFORE this gets any worse and ends up getting locked.
LET me say this.

Inkari, I publicly apologize. It was not intended as a flame, but you used my name to say something I didn't.

Vaen, I didn't so much mean that you flamed, just that people went out of their way to say the regency shouldn't be.

Kuja, you are correct I didn't offer any alternatives...Which makes my post rather negative. However..I was pointing out that you are puting alot of effort into bettering this community..and that people are stepping up to repair the bridge...and that as soon as they tried they were shot down. I think this is something that needs to be noted so that we are aware of it and can work in a more positive way to better things.

William, I'm not crying. Say it as many times as you want. Even if he was an idiot, he came forward and tried to do the right thing, which gives you no right to fault him.

Now that all that is said.
I will appologize to everyone. I posted rashly because I was pissed off, which I shouldn't of done.
But my point remains the same. People need to work on things in a positive light, and when other people are trying to do so- don't shoot it down. If anything, follow the example. I understand that to come to agreements certain things need to be hashed out, but lets move one step at a time and do things right.
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Mairsil wrote:
Fong - our timing hasn't worked well. Yes you've caught me in the middle of things or after I've closed at work and its late and I've been tired. I'm sorry for that. But I have an idea that may just solve our moonglow differences that we need to discuss.

End of discussion on the Moonglow thing. The people are involved are dealing with it.

<3 Mairsil. I didn't mean to sound harsh either Smile
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:30 am Post subject: Re: Statement (in a positive manner) Reply with quote

Mairsil wrote:
Kuja, you are correct I didn't offer any alternatives...Which makes my post rather negative. However..I was pointing out that you are puting alot of effort into bettering this community..and that people are stepping up to repair the bridge...and that as soon as they tried they were shot down. I think this is something that needs to be noted so that we are aware of it and can work in a more positive way to better things.

Well its like I've said publicly once or twice and privately at least a dozen times... I am giving my time here until NWN2 comes out. If the plan goes off and things improve, I am sticking around and playing both UO and NWN2 for roleplay. If things stay as they are, I.E., nobody helps me fix the problems that they themselves told me are problems with the community, then I am going to lose the last shred of hope that keeps popping up, move on, and say "I told you so" to all the people that, even in the worst of it, still tell me 'omg everything is fine, everyone is happy, tralala, organization wont bring back old roleplayers, dingdingdong, etc etc".

I am giving everyone until the end of this weekend to send me their guild info. Does that mean anyone sending their info in later will not be accepted to the list? Of course not, but they sure as hell aern't going to be included in the first waves of problem solving. If you want your voice to be heard during this problem solving phase, "Step 3", see the Step 2 post and send me what few things I required. As it stands, I only have SEVEN guilds registered with me, which amounts to a total of only FIFTEEN people in this community that are considered 'guild leaders' by their guild. I really hope that if this all works out and we make a procedure for guild recognition, that established members of the community and old recognized guilds are not forced to go through any registration process because they simply did not send me their guild information. I am not going to hunt anyone down, by sending this information to me without my asking acknowledges that you enter your guild of your own will and not by my 'forcing' you to do it.

P.S., this is a general rant, even though its in Barl's thread, not aimed at barl even though I said 'you' quite a bit. Meant generally. <3
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:02 am Post subject: Tears up... Reply with quote

Fellas, that was really great of all three of you, my respect for ya just shot up tenfold. (not that I didnt respect you before-smiles)

Good luck I am anxious to see how this all gets solved.

Much Love
Nightshade...
Lord Fong
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to show i don't hate you....<3 We'll get everything figured out, even if we have to play tag for a couple of weeks... Smile
Inkari Northwind
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:16 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI man we talked over icq and sorted that crap out, but thx and im sorry for the confusion on my post . but me you mtc need to get together and maybe work something out on some things but you got my icq now maybe everyone can follow in our shoe's <3

wow...that made me wet Very Happy

AKA Kurbda' PwNub
NightShade
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkari wrote:

Quote:
wow...that made me wet

Stares at that statement for a long time, decides to show some decency.

Wet with tears right?

Arches an eyebrow....
Inkari Northwind
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

of course not muhahahahaha Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

AKA Kurbda' PwNub
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: