Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Community Fixie: Step Two: Time is running out

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:23 pm Post subject: Community Fixie: Step Two: Time is running out Reply with quote

Step Two is simply gathering guild information for use in Step Three and beyond. The whole point of Step Three will be presenting problems to the registered guildmasters along with potential solutions and finding a middleground that all involved guildmasters agree upon.

Again, this doesn't mean that "if you aern't registered you will not be community leadership" or anything stupid like that. But it most definately means that you won't have a say in these resolutions if you don't do what very, very little I ask.

More or less: If you don't put in the 60 seconds of effort I ask for, I can't expect you to put in 60 seconds of effort down the road when I am asking what the problems are. If you don't put in the 60 seconds of effort to say 'yes, my guild is active and I am GM of it' then you probably aern't caring about the state of the community.

Having that little said, I am going to move on with Step Three this monday, to give all the guilds out there enough time to ICQ me. Time is running out, as the post says.

Here is the post with the info I need.

Once again, if you voted that things are wrong in the community and you don't do this simple first step, you have no right to complain about it. Thanks so much to those that have worked with me and support me on this already, and thanks in advance for everyone else that does as well. And especially thanks to those few that I have heard stand up for me on this when it didn't benefit them to do so. It means a lot.
Lord Fong
Sage
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone was so quick to speak up, I'd like to see some action, I also eurge anyone who hasn't to contact Kuja.
Reminisence
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally Im tired of everyfew months ppl taking an entirely new list of active guilds. I dont feel like it is really necessary for me to do this yet again and to turn around in a few months have to do it all over again. Its stupid and I have posted about my guild being active at least 5 times this year. Im not doing it again, thats why I didnt do it the last time. in June I think it was.
Mave Gerhart
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Remi. In the time it took you to type that response, you could have simply sent Mith an ICQ saying:

Reminisence : Cult of Infernal Necromancy [NCR]: Active : 10 members (or however many you have) : A list of a few members ICQs (Member 1) 123456789, (Member 2) 123456789, (Member 3) 123456789, (Member 4) 123465789, (Member 5) 123456789 (if he wants more ICQs, he can get them at a later date, I don't really think this is that crucial) : Brief guild description [We are a chaotic evil guild determined to rid Sosaria of cottage cheese, or whatever]

and you are done. If you don't want to take part in what Mith is trying to do, then don't, no one is forcing anything, but to post a response to say that you don't feel like sending a response... come on, you are better than that Wink

Disclaimer : Remi knows that I love her love10

"If you have to explain why it makes RP sense, then odds are it doesn't" -Leshok (or his DM)

[01:48] Deathwisp: well I always rub the fuzzy part before I pull it off
[01:48] Mave: ...what?
[01:49] Deathwisp: you know, the fuzzy... nvm
Reminisence
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote

No I sent him a response I was posting my distaste towards it was all. I just think its dumb that every few months I have to send more info of the same stuff to someone else over and over again because ppl feel this need to have a new active guilds list every few months. Sad thats all
Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said to Remi on ICQ, its not a list of active guilds like before. That is only asking for trouble, those are not worth it anymore.

This is for my purposes only, for Step Three, which we will see a post on tomorrow.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: