Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

A poll on gargoyle roleplay

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic

What do you think of gargoyle roleplay?
I don't like polls. I just vote the top option so I can see the results.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I love the idea. I would make one myself, I think!
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
I love the idea. I might like to roleplay Singularity or join a guild that roleplays it heavily.
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Its not a bad idea, I would roleplay with them.
38%
 38%  [ 8 ]
Ugh. Terrible. Don't come within a mile of me.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I don't like polls. I just vote the bottom option so I can see the results.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Teh Glouris Lrod Kujabis
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:37 am Post subject: A poll on gargoyle roleplay Reply with quote

Just curious, I may or may not elaborate based on the results and my own decision.

Don't forget, gargoyle roleplay hinges heavily on the virtue system of Singularity. A lot of potential there.
Faith
Lore Keeper
Lore Keeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to vote at the top AND bottom, but since i could not do that, i said that i would roleplay with them. as for making one myself.. i only have one char slot left with the potential of ordering a sixth slot for my second account. howver, i am not sure yet about that.. i want to see how others who know more about the lore of gargoyles can do it, then may follow their lead when making mine.
Deacon Drake
Certifiable
Certifiable

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted yes. I quietly roleplayed a half-gargoyle a while back (he was a Druid) but I didn't roleplay that character much, but the few things I did regarding his bloodline were fun. Roleplaying a gargoyle is definitely something I'd like to try, as long as I'm not alone on it.
Ceinwyn ab'Arawn
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd Roleplay a gargoyle. For a couple years, I've also wanted to RP an Ophidian. I still consider it.
Sir Robert
Honored Member
Honored Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

To have played a gargoyle in chat roleplay. To have named him Mu Lem, the Compassionate One and to have based him on Ultima.

in-wis-lor gargl nom liy andeslemte. Nom Mulem, in-wis-lor gargl zenmur ante ultima andeslemte. (Rough translation: created image of gargoyle in language game (non-work). Named Mu Lem, image of gargoyle race in ultima game.)

Though this be madnes, yet there's method in't
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Great Assembly Hall All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: