Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:41 am Post subject: Avatars/Sigs Reply with quote

There is a phpbb mod that you can install that limits sig/avatar dimensions and sizes. Shouldn't be hard to find.
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

we did have it but it bugged out and some image formats would not load unless they were right on the money. i.e. an 80x80 avatar would not work if it was 79x80 or even 50x50 or whathaveyou.

Welp, my avatar is over by two pixels, but it doesn't push the border over any nor does it cause a horizontal scrollbar. If anyone wants to make a fuss over two pixels they are more than welcome to ICQ me.
Cal Hurst
Atlantic Legend
Atlantic Legend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I know some other boards that have it working. Maybe since last we had it, the script was upgraded?
Transcendent Spammer
Transcendent Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. We are actually running on a pretty outdated version of phpbb I think. From what I remember Molly saying, the people that host this site are really moronic when it comes to upgrading the software. They don't upgrade unless they upgrade every single one they are hosting, and they only upgrade when their boards get hammered with some huge exploit. Remember when that like, Turkish hacker group hit the site and put up a big banner?
Kathleen Kingston
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have it set and it is bugged and unless we are being hacked they don't upgrade it. Last time I had to call them three times to get them to upgrade to the newest and we ended up with a huge amount of bugged out add-ons. I am still trying to get mave to write the code for the calendar that we lost in the last upgrade. I will look and see if there is anything else that can be done. In the mean time I will trust all of you to follow the regulations. No I won't scream about two pixels but let's try to keep in the boundries. Thanks.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> Support and Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: