Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards
Roleplay Community Forums for the Atlantic Shard

FAQFAQ SearchSearch CalendarCalendar LinksLinks WikiWiki  RegisterRegister
RulesBoard Rules MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RSS FeedRSS Feed PortalPortal 
  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesMessages Log inLog in

Introduction

Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins
View previous topic :: View next topic
King Sidhe
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:22 pm Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

Let me start by introducing myself, I am King Sidhe, a northern elf. My story is complicated, but I shall try to keep it brief, as you surely do not have time to hear it all, nor do I have the energy to tell it.

Years ago, as a youngster, I was the oldest son of the King of the northern clan. One afternoon, as a young lad, I was off in the woods hunting game. When I returned to the clan holding that evening, it was in ruins. All had been slain, including the livestock. Don't get me wrong, my family put up one hell of a fight, for the bodies of the enemy far outnumbered our own, but alas, I was the last of a great nation. I was broken, but fulfilled my obligation, burned the bodies and held a vigil over my family.

As I walked away, there was hate in my heart, and it burned intensely. A young cu sidhe pup had apparently survived, and was hiding in the woods, lamenting the loss of his own family. We found each other and become the best of friends. Over the years we have worked together to pay retribution to those that killed our families, and laid waste to any other that thougth to bar our path.

Over the years, I can tell you this, hatred might fill you, but it leaves you empty and hungry inside. When we had collected the last of the debt owed our fallen family, there was naught left to do. It was at this time that a gentleman and his lady came into our lives. And if Lord Ramses and his Lady, we found a family to replace the one that we lost.

That is where we are today, although we live in Cove, we still travel the lands, rendering assistance to those that we can help, and dispensing Justice to those that deserve it. Please feel free to say hello, and if thou art in need feel free to shout out. We will come running.
Post new topic Reply to topic Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards Forum Index -> The Gallery of Origins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: